Our favorite black tea is our Assam Black Tea from the Assam region of India. This black tea has a wonderful smooth flavor and is the base for many of our favorite black tea blends.
This listing is for the preorder of this tea. All tea is made to order to ensure maximum freshness. The estimated shipping date is 1 to 2 weeks from purchase.
– This tea is smooth with a rich tone.
– Black tea is caffeinated and contains approximately 55 to 90 mg per 8 oz cup.
How many cups?
– 2oz of loose leaf tea brews approximately 25-30 8oz cups.
Directions for Your Best Brew:
– Heat water to boiling, or 210°
– Use 1 tsp to 2 tsp for every 8 oz of water. More tea equals a stronger brew.
– Steep for 2 to 3 minutes or to your preference.
– This tea is delicious on its own but also goes well with both sugar or honey.
What’s Inside (Ingredients):
Assam black loose leaf tea