This listing is for the preorder of this tea. All tea is made to order to ensure maximum freshness. The estimated shipping date is 1 to 2 weeks from purchase.
– Bold black tea with hints of creamy coconut and soft lavender.
– Earl Grey is a caffeinated tea with approximately 55 to 90 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup.
Directions for Your Best Brew:
– Heat water to boiling, or 212°
– Use 1 tsp for every 8 oz of water
– Steep for 3 to 5 minutes or to your preference
– This tea goes well with your choice of milk and sweetener.
What’s Inside (Ingredients):
Earl Grey tea, Vanilla, Lavender, Coconut, Bergamot
Did You Know?
Earl Grey is a black tea with a unique citrusy flavor due to the addition of Bergamot oil in its processing.