Oolong tea is a mild, partially fermented tea. It is less fermented than black tea but offers a more complex taste than most green teas.
This listing is for the preorder of this tea. All tea is made to order to ensure maximum freshness. The estimated shipping date is 1 to 2 weeks from purchase.
– This tea is mild but has good depth of flavor.
– Green tea is caffeinated and contains approximately 25 to 35 mg per 8 oz cup.
How many cups?
– 2oz of loose leaf tea brews approximately 25-30 8oz cups.
Directions for Your Best Brew:
– Heat water to under boiling, or 175°
– Use 1 tsp to 2 tsp for every 8 oz of water. More tea equals a stronger brew.
– Steep for 2 to 3 minutes or to your preference.
– This tea is delicious on its own but also goes well with both sugar or honey.
What’s Inside (Ingredients):
Oolong loose leaf tea