This is our favorite tea, and also a favorite party trick. You can brew up a mug of Sapphire Seas and add it to a pitcher of lemonade for a beautiful and fun color experience.
– This tea brews into a vibrant sapphire blue color, and changes to bright violet with citrus.
– Light and floral
– White Tea contains approximately 20 mg per 8 oz cup.
Directions for Your Best Brew:
– Heat water to near boiling, or 175°
– Use 1 – 2 tsp for every 8 oz of water
– Steep for 5 minutes or to your preference
– The tea’s light flavor is complimented well by honey.
– Brew this tea and pour over ice for a refreshing cool drink.
What’s Inside (Ingredients):
– White Peony Tea, Butterfly Pea Flowers, Lavender, Cornflowers