The Summer Court loose leaf tea is inspired by the fae courts in the world of Prythian from the book series, A Court of Thorns and Roses.
This listing is for the preorder of this tea. All tea is made to order to ensure maximum freshness. The estimated shipping date is 1 to 2 weeks from purchase.
– Fruity and vibrant
– Black tea is caffeinated with approximately 55 to 90 mg of caffeine per 8 oz cup.
Directions for Your Best Brew:
– Heat water to boiling, or 210°
– Use 1 tsp to 2 tsp for every 8 oz of water. More tea equals a stronger brew.
– Steep for 3 to 5 minutes or to your preference.
– This tea is delicious on its own but also goes well with both sugar or honey.
What’s Inside (Ingredients):
– Black tea, Orange peel, blackberry leaf, peach, hibiscus, coconut, cornflower
A Court of Thorns and Roses, associated characters and world are the intellectual property of Sarah J. Maas and Bloomsbury Publishing. This tea collection is inspired by the world of J.K. Rowling and not an attempt to infringe on copyright.